Monday, April 04, 2011

Magicball and Happy Family

Last week was really a hectic and rush week for me with the party moved forward and some last minutes changes...... thank god is over.... In case you do not know what is magicball (I didn't know until I visited the website), here's the website you may visit www.antibac2k.com.jp. It was sitting on the cake board as requested. Whole family were seated at golf course and added the three family cats. As mentioned earlier, human is always not my strength and I wish to thank C for your trust eventhough I highlighted this in my mail. Thank you, appreciate your trust and I believe I am doing better this time (wink wink). Would also like to thank C for this gift.... Thanks. Will enjoy this together with my dad as he loves tea :)

Add Image

No comments: